Dont Walk Away with Nothing!
While foreclosure is awful and devastating, you can still put some money in your pocket…even after the house has been auctioned off.
How you ask? By Selling Your Right of Redemption!
After Foreclosure in North Carolina. You can redeem (repurchase) your home within a certain number of days after the foreclosure sale.
However, this right of redemption is almost never used by the homeowner. And that because if the homeowner has ALL the monies to pay off their loan and redeem their property, they wouldn’t have been in the foreclosure process to begin with.
So how can you sell your right of redemption?
- Contact us! Call 704-594-1919
- Tell us when your property was auctioned or when it is scheduled to be auctioned
- Tell us about the condition of your property
Depending on the property, we can pay for the option to buy your right of redemption & also agree to pay a larger sum of monies once we BUY the right of redemption
– Remember, your house is being auctioned off at foreclosure and MOST owners DON’T make any money when their property has been auctioned at foreclosure.
How Does This Benefit You?
- You Get To Save Your Credit from a disastrous blow. (People who lose their house to foreclosure and don’t implement their right of redemption suffer a tremendous negative blow to their credit score and it makes it hard for them to even find an apartment to rent.
- You Get to Put Money in Your Pocket. (Sometimes the owner can put a couple hundred dollars in their pocket but sometimes the owner can put a few thousand dollars in their pocket..it all depends on the property)
- You get to Start Fresh without the Humiliation of having lost your house to a foreclosure sale.
Working With Us is a WIN- WIN!
Call us today at 704-594-1919 and PLEASE leave a message if we are on the other line and can’t answer!
Don’t be one of the thousands of homeowners that lose their house without at least putting SOME MONIES in your pocket!
There is another option, instead of waiting for the Bank to Screw You Over.
Facing Foreclosure? Enter Your Information HereWe Provide Options. The Bank is Counting on You NOT to act, or They're Wanting You to WORK with them so they can still foreclose on the property.
Fill out this form & We'll get in contact with you ASAP
Pros And Cons Of Selling Your House To An
Investor, An Agent, Or Selling It Yourself
A Bit About Us And How We Can Help:
Fair House Offer is a real estate solutions and investment company. We love helping homeowners like you who are in tough situations find a win-win solution so you can get back on your feet and back to normal life. Our solutions range from helping you work with your lender to get your payments to where you can manage them again, we can buy your house for an all-cash fair offer in as little as 7 days, or several other solutions. In the end, we present you with all of your options… then sit back and let you choose whats right for you.
EVEN IF YOUR HOUSE HAS RECENTLY BEEN AUCTIONED WE STILL MAY BE ABLE TO HELP!
If you want us to look at your situation and show you all of your options… with NO-HASSLES at all… just honest information and guidance, just click the link below and tell us a bit about your house and your situation. It takes 5 minutes and could help you find the solution you’ve been looking for.