We want to help homeowners who want to sell quickly! Yes, We Buy Houses Fast and Hassle Free so home owners can avoid paying real estate agent fee. But if you decide to try to sell your house the FSBO route you will want to follow these few simple guidelines, and marketing your own home can be easy. And it will still save you thousands in real estate commissions.
The recent property boom has a lot of people thinking of selling. Unfortunately, the costs of selling can really eat into your profit. There’s nothing we can do about stamp duty, but one cost we can avoid is real estate agent fees. By selling your house yourself rather than paying a real estate agent, you can save you around $20,000 on a $500,000 sale.
So what’s involved in a do-it-yourself sale? The two main ingredients are time and advertising. A quality ad and a couple of hours each week fielding phone calls and managing inspections can mean the difference between a healthy profit and disappointment.
Many people are intimidated by the marketing aspect of selling their home. But there’s really not that much to it. You just need to write a description of your property, organize photography, and place an ad. Simple!..But make sure you place the ad EVERYWHERE!! You could have the best house in the city but if the right person doesn’t see it, it will just sit on the market!
Perhaps the most important thing to remember when organizing your own sale is you’re not selling a building – you’re selling a home and a lifestyle. Here are 10 Tricks of the trade to get you started:
1) Jot down your favorite spots in the house and what you like to do in them.
2) List your favorite local restaurants, cafes, and beaches, especially those in walking distance.
3) Note any pleasant fragrances and plants like jasmine and gardenia, or evening sea breezes.
4) Mention your favorite spot for a morning coffee, an afternoon snooze, or an evening wine.
5) Write about 150 words.
6) Don’t include cars, garbage bins, or the road in your ad photos.
7) Tidy your house and remove any clutter before taking inside shots.
8) Capture color both inside and out, but keep it simple.
9) Take digital photos and save them to the cloud.
10) Invest in a prominent newspaper ad and make use of the Internet.
Even if you don’t feel up to the challenge of creating a masterpiece ad, you can employ the services of a professional for far less than the cost of a real estate agent. A professional copywriter will write an engaging description for as little as $5 on fiverr.com. Professional photographers do real estate all the time.
Whether you do all the creative work yourself or employ a professional, you’ll still save thousands. What’s more, with great advertising, you’ll interest more potential buyers and maybe even sell your house for more.
The most important thing to remember at every step along the way is “Average advertising conveys a building. Quality advertising conveys a home…You’re selling a feeling..not a property.”
We at Fair House Offer hopes this helps and if you decide that you dont want to go through all of this and want to simply sell your house hassle free contract us be calling/texting 888-277-2711 or by filling out our fast quick form at https://www.fairhouseoffer.net