5 Ideas For a Quicker and Easier Sale When Selling Your House
This is a quick, not exclusive list, of things that will help you sell quickly and get the quickly price you are seeking:
1. NO CLUTTER. Throw out old newspapers and magazines. Pack away most of your small items like figurines and other trinkets. Store clothing that won’t be used in the near future to make closets seem roomier. Clean out the garage. Buyers like to visualize their possessions in the house and that is hard to do when the home is full of clutter.
2. Wash your windows and screens. This lets more light into the interior and dirty windows are a turn off.
3. Keep everything extra clean. Wash fingerprints and dirt from light switch plates. Clean the floors, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer. A clean house makes a better first impression and tells buyers that the home has been well cared for.
4. Put brighter bulbs in light sockets to make rooms appear brighter, especially dark rooms. Replace any burnt-out bulbs. Turn all lights on before buyers come to view the home.
5. Make all minor repairs that you can find. Everything you donít repair now will be revealed in the home inspection and can create a bad impression. Small problems such as sticky doors, torn screens, cracked caulking, cracked receptacle covers or a dripping faucet may seem trivial, but they’ll give buyers the impression that the house isn’t well maintained.
If you want to avoid the hassle of fixing things up, you can also sell your house to investors like us for CASH
We pay fair prices for properties – and we can close fast (in as little as 5 business days if you need to).
Sometimes we’ll purchase houses, fix them up, then rent them out… sometimes we’ll fix them up and sell them to other people looking for great homes in the area, and a lot of other reasons, too – but we love to hear from people like you who are thinking of selling anywhere in North Carolina
Give us a call now at 888-277-2711 or fill out the short form over here.